Page 1 - Reviews - A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, Natural Vitamin E Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
KH
Posted on May 17, 2022

Very rarely does one find such a high quality, clean vitamin E product on the market, without any added PUFAs (like sunflower oil) mixed in. This also has a broad spectrum of tocopherols and is therefore so much more balanced for the body than your average alpha-tocopherol product. Highly recommend for both internal and topical use!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

A great quality vitamin E supplement. The package gives a very easy use and application and the most important for oil-based liquids - it is a glass one. The composition is also great, providing predominantly safer fractions of the tocopherols. The liquid form without any scent, gives a great opportunity to use the supplement in skin formulations to provide natural conservation properties to the formulation, as well as nourishment and moisture to the skin.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This product is not as good as it used to be a few years ago, but having said that, it is still of good quality. Viscous and comes without excipients. Oral use didn't cause any stomach issues. Topical use is also very convenient.

Vasylyna
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I used it topically for my face, only a few drops is enough. May be used orally too. It's quite expensive, only 40 doses for 15 euro. I like it is natural and hope, good quality.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

In searching for this product, I learned that not all Vitamin E is meant to be ingested. Some Vitamin E is meant to be used topically only. This one is suitable for ingestion and I am glad to have found it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I needed a pure natural vitamin E and have been using this product for a while now as well as taking the caps version of it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The bottle design is not convenient. In particular, if stored in a fridge (which is probably needed to prevent oxidation) it becomes quite messy and sticky, and the dripper does not work anymore.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Add it to face creams. Excellent addition to natural face skincare. Good skincare is simple. No need to add fancy expensive creams, just get the natural essentials, like coconut butter, urea, retinol, Vitamin E. This is the brand of vitamin E I trust most, though more expensive than others, their Vitamin E is cleanest and of more natural composition.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

I looked for a good quality natural Vitamin E oil and found this, I have bought it several times. A lot of vitamin E oils and creams are not very natural or potent. This has a rare 'mix' of tocopherols and natural (not just synthetic alpha). I use it after skin cancer surgeries, as well as for everyday use on skin. Since it is also edible I feel ok about using it on my lips, with double health benefit as I eat it! It is quite tacky/ thick if that helps.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

this vitamin e is very food.. easy to use and I do see improvement in my health..