Page 1 - Reviews - Barlean's, Essential Woman Supplement, 120 Softgels - iHerb
KH

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

These high quality omega vitamins are beneficial for your health. The ingredients are good for your hair. I like how the oils come in easy to swallow capsules and there is no strange taste. The package is pretty. They are part of a complete female diet. No matter the age, every woman should take these.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was waking up in the middle of the nights twice or thrice and never could go back to sleep due to pere menopause symptoms. After taking Essential Woman I slept the whole night thru.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This is an essential supplement for all women. It helps to stabilise the hormones and one's mood. I feel good when i take this everyday.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Perfect delivery as mentionned at the order. Very happy with your good service !

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Have been taking this for many years. Helps with PMS and mood swing, high quality product.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Useful, same as the description

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Good product but a little bit expensive

Posted on Jan 10, 2020

This is very helpful as I go through menopause. It lessens hot flashes. The liquid in a bottle version gave me a tiny rash( my skin is sensitive though). I tried this one plus took it with capsules of another oil called Dr.Udo’s oil in capsules. The combination is very good for me. I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

Helps keep me feeling balanced and mentally clear, must have!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

a MUST item for women !!!