Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Omega-3 Premium Fish Oil, 180 EPA / 120 DHA, 100 Fish Gelatin Softgels - iHerb
KH
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I take Omega-3 regularly, without interruptions, 1 g each in a day. In this formulation, one serving (2 capsules) contains 640 mg of Omega-3, so I take two capsules in the morning and one in the evening with meals. After one month, I noticed for myself: increased attentiveness appeared in my work, I began to memorize much more information, I see an improvement in the skin, nails, hair became more smooth and shiny. I feel a surge of additional strength and energy that allows me to do much more than I could afford before. I recommend Omega-3 to anyone who, like me, wants to lead an active lifestyle, keep up with the times and enjoy the maximum out of every day.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The best Omega 3 I have tried, this type is very, very excellent. One of the most important benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease and protects the brain from Alzheimer's and dementia Promote bone and joint health And the strange thing that I saw is that it suppresses the appetite, thus reducing obesity. If it helps you, please give me a like ❤️

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I contacted CGN in Feb 2021, and gratefully they said that the glycerin is made from vegetable. So it is halal guys! I hope the company doesn't change it to animal-derived glycerin except fish. I have consumed it a lot. When my mom had joint pain, I suggested her to consume this fish oil. Fortunately, the pain is gone after taking almost 1 little bottle. Thank you! Update: Here is another testimony based on my own experience. Fish oil helps my sights become clearer and my brain become smarter (I mean, I can focus more, absorb and understand information faster). I didn't realize it until I stop taking it for 2 weeks due to taking another new supplement. Now I've decided I can't live well without fish oil 😅

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Omega 3 supplement produced from Mackerel, Anchovy, Sardine and Tuna. Soft gels without any fish smell or taste which is definitely a plus. The shape of soft gel makes it easy to swallow it. This box contains 100 pieces which will be enough for a long time. Good product for health.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

Bought this for my hubby and I, my mum and dad and we love it! Increase our immunity! Good quality product with economical price because I bought in combination with other products. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I’ve been taking this Omega3 for some time now and I guarantee you will only benefit from this. Omega3 is great for inflammation which is the real reason why I started taking in the first place. Great skin results, less breakout, more even skin tone. Also I’m on Keto so healthy oils are crucial in my diet. This supplement is also very affordable so I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

Nice Omega-3, not very expensive, and has good quality - perfect value for money. The effect of taking the pills is not very pronounced, but it should not be clearly noticeable. The main thing is that outwardly the skin&hair looks OK, the state of health and mood is also good - this means that this drug works :)

Posted on May 24, 2022

Omega-3 fatty acids are healthy fats that the body needs in order to function properly, but which it cannot procure on its own, so the necessary intake must be provided through diet or dietary supplements. I chose California Gold Nutrition based on reviews and documentation, so I am confident in the quality and effectiveness of the product.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good product with reasonable price.it contains omega 3 and 6. It can help decrease cholesterol and LDL. I think it also increase HDL in your blood. Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Lowering triglyceride levels by slowing the rate they form in the liver. Overall quality is good. Need to tAke 2 tablets per day

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is one of the best type of omega 3 I have tried. I’m glad that this is made of Halal ingredients. And got it in one of the bundle offers from Iherb. The products can really fast. I hope they keep selling this product since this is one of the best quality HALAL omega 3 formulations I have found on IHerb.