Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Vitamin B-6, 50 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
KH
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Packaging makes it easy to differentiate from the others, and the pill is easy to take, much easier than the tablets I used to buy. I am noticing a difference in my menopause symptoms, which is why I take the Vitamin B, and this is obviously very high quality. It has no taste, and never upsets my stomach. I am very satisfied and will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

The quality is great, bottle size is good, ingredients are good. I use it with magnesium and folic acid. Feel much more energy, calm, not so nervous, great effects. B-group vitamins has impact on nervous system and metabolism. Taste is ok.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I was looking for capsules and finally found these and I am happy with the quality, size they aren't too big. The strength is what I was looking for.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I take these for help with hormone balancing and filling in dietary gaps. I get a lot of energy from it but have no trouble falling asleep at night.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I do not take this all at once. I use some of the powder in the caps as an aid with amino acids and dole it out throughout the day. Good quality.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Vitamin B6 helps maintain a normal amount of this amino acid in your blood. A stronger immune system. Vitamin B6 helps chemical reactions in the immune system, helping it work better.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I felt more energetic taking these but stopped after a week as it made my facial skin oily. Maybe the dosage is too high for me.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

b6 is one of the vitamins needed during this covid 19 pandemic

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This product contains pork gelatin. The above statement is confirmed by the manufacturer when I contacted them. The product details are not clear about that. and I trusted “I HERB” as they are committed not to send stuff that contains pork or alcohol to my region so, I bought it. Now that I came to know the truth, this product is to garbage.

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

For healthy nerves, less anxiety ♥ I trust the brand and it’s a good dose ♥ helping to produce good neurotransmitters and aiding in mood and energy level ♥ I usually spent tons of time to check if it’s a right/absorbable form and healthy dose, so I happy with this supplement ♥