Page 1 - Reviews - Nutricology, Melatonin, 20 mg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
KH

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The only 20mg Melatonin on iherb. Would prefer that the price is lower. Nutricology is a trusted and respectful brand so that must be the one of the reasons. As part of my protocol I take 60mg at night so it makes the bottle last only 20 days. Anyway I am happy to find such product and will continue to buy it since in EU you can get it only on prescription and wait for the compounding pharmacy to prepare it.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Heavy dose from a reputable brand (which is why it's so expensive). I highly recommend avoiding 20mg on a regular bases. Use only when needed, and try to stick to no more than 5mg regularly. Hope that helps!

9491660f-a382-451e-8d9d-cccc4e32a357
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

High quality brand. Excellent strength for me and you get a good size in the box. This is the number one sleep supplement for me. I think I’ve converted to this brand.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I’m very happy with product and service. I feel the benefit from the product and I believe the quality is good and the size and dosage are easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 4, 2020

I have struggled with intermittent insomnia for around 6 years now, I have often had to make use of prescription sleeping tablets to try get some relief. I have only been using this product for a short while however I am very pleased with its effectiveness, I will definitely be ordering these tablets again and I highly recommend them for other insomnia sufferers.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Fantastic capsule size and efficacy. No taste, and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is the best melatonin. Puts me to sleep every time I take it.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The benefits of a good night's sleep are extremely important for a healthy immune system.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

My partner like these helps him after to sleep after night shift.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Quite strong although a premium brand I was expecting more. I bought a 10mg jar from a cheap brand and taking double seems roughly about the same, so this melatonin brand is probably poor value for money. May still buy it, undecided.