Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Body Deodorant, Mineral-Enriched Deodorant Roll-On, Lavender & White Tea, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) - iHerb
KH

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Excellent. Full odor protection, convenient to apply, bottle lasts for quite a while, pleasant and unobtrusive lavender aroma. I was worried about potential sensitivity to sodium bicarbonate that I had from another product in the past, but no problems at all with this product (probably more reasonable concentration). Purchased again, also for my partner to try. I think I'll switch over to use it instead of the Vichy deodorant I've been using in the past few years (despite several unsuccessful attempts to find a better alternative). Thank you for rating the review, kind reader.

828aa245-c8fa-413d-8177-03042081c25f
4e22f8a6-2aa4-4ab6-914b-4ecc08d1f83f
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Love this deodorant! Very light and has a nice smell. Pretty liquid so need some time to dry the underarm. I usually use this one when I stay at home because I live in very hot climate and for going outside it’s not strong enough. So for days out of the house I use another deodorant, which holds for longer and still good for my sensitive skin.

9094e344-59f9-4b70-81a4-67ebbe12186e
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Its soo smooth to put it on and the scent is very light which I loveee!! I’m definitely going to keep getting this one! And the price point is convenient for a natural aluminium free deodrent. Get it y’all it’s worth it & like my comment if it helped you out girll

97a15134-d684-42bb-badc-4e444639edb5
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I used to have bad burns and pains that causes rashes and acnes this is all because of bad deodorants. I've used this a couple of times before Im reviewing on this, No Burns, No Pains !! No Acne, No Rashes !! it also helps to hold 90% armpits odor, great choice to get them tho .

bd2a23f7-7e46-43e1-a440-ef0dbff0e3ee
4afcb5f8-cbc7-487f-9374-b0fcd96e4116
Posted on May 3, 2022

second time I order this deodorant, really fresh and light, good size product and great quality. great scent as well, keeps me fresh all day, doesn't leave any residue or stains and love the smell,I use it in my daily routine and it's definitely my personal go to deodorant (=

06c5cc46-45f8-4305-9a05-f1dc595ebac6
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have a sensitivity to many fragrances but I do enjoy natural scents and this one has a very light and clean smell. The lavender/ white tea combination is very pleasant, not perfume-y and the deodorant is impressively effective and we love that it does not create a white residue. This little roll on will last several months so it feels like a nice value.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The scent is so lovely! Very decent, not fighting a parfume, but fresh clean levandery. Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤

55eb3b0d-e64d-4269-88de-3cc0c340b25c
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I have been using this brand for a while now, and I really like it, especially the lavender & white tea one. It has a nice smell that is not over powering and it doesn't leave dark marks.

0501b388-5c0b-4caa-a48b-4e120376483f
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this deoderant, The scent is light not overpowering but packs a punch keeping the body odour away. I have bought all the other fragrances available too hard to have a favourite as they all smell divine. Aluminum free with no nasties, this is by far the best Body Deoderant on the market. Highly recommned to all.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

this deodorant smells perfect as crystal usually do with scents, it is made from high quality ingredients and the package is decent by size and price. my second choice for personal odor care! any youngster would benefit from that little wonder! it feels pleasant on the skin and lasts the whole day long! only apply once in the daily routine, no need for more!