Page 1 - Reviews - Crystal Body Deodorant, Mineral-Enriched Deodorant Roll-On, Unscented, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml) - iHerb
KH

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Good product! its clear watery texture and doesnt stain clothes as other reviews mentioned. Best part is no fragrance so you can use it as daily wear with perfumes. However I wouldn't recommend this for heavy workouts as after a while the sweat smell comes through if you are a heavy sweater. Good for day-to-day normal use

f6093224-9569-4aea-9cf2-d7baf803302b
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I love this crystal deodorant, it’s sooo easy to use. Cool package, good size, non sticky, dry very quick, doesn’t leave any stains on your clothes. I used it for ages and don’t want try anything else. Husband also like this deodorant because it doesn’t have any scenes. Always purchase it in bundles.

137f69f9-71b7-45d5-b9cd-5fef8d4c4bd5
4e14f856-7cd7-4806-a6ce-6f54c727d180
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This was a shocking find!! I live in a 40 degree weather and never thought this deodarant would work, but it did!! I tried it on and in the middle of the heat and working out for couple of hours , i’ve realized it really keeps the sweat smell at bay!! It lasts the whole day and i love that it has no smell and doesnt leave any white stains on clothes! Will definitely stock up on these!

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I never write reviews, but this one I had to. Since giving birth I started smelling terrible and not even my regular deodorant could keep up. I bought this on the chance it would work, and it’s great! Pretty much exactly 24h coverage, and it’s sweaty summer here right now. Very satisfied, will buy again.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I bought this product for my mom because she’s allergic to some substances on the other deodorants but this is so good and gentle on skin so I definitely recommend

093861bf-c6c7-4da4-b94e-cd1481bd0b6e
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I’ve just received it. It has no scent which is good but I hope it doesn’t cause irritation or skin pigmentations as the other brands I used on iHerb. I’ll update you in two weeks. Plz like if you find this helpful.

ab20ee33-1cdc-49e0-91c9-6efdb609e932
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

It works great for when summer hits and I have to work outside in the hot Florida sun for about 8 hours. I end up sweating a lot during that time and although I do need to reapply it by the 8-hour mark, it still works really well. It definitely does its job and keeps me from smelling gross.

52bcd9c9-36c8-48b6-8f13-4a46168bf0b9
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This a really effective deodorant for those who have sensitive skin. It is unscented which is great but it also isn't drying or irritable. In saying that it is also effective with help perspiration. I am always rebuying this as there aren't many good options for those with sensitive skin

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love this deoderant, The scent is light not overpowering but packs a punch keeping the body odour away. I have bought all the other fragrances available too hard to have a favourite as they all smell divine. Aluminum free with no nasties, this is by far the best Body Deoderant on the market. Highly recommned to all.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This unscented crystal deodorant has a very slight natural scent of the mineral it is made from but otherwise unscented. Crystal deodorant is really a wonderful product for being very effective all day and without any white residue! It is a smaller package but it lasts a few months so it feels like a nice value.