Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Lutein with FloraGlo Lutein, 20 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
KH

Ornexi
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Buying this one every season, because of it's quality. After using it my eyes doesn't feel dryness while using computer or reading books and feel like my vision became even better. Very good size of softgels, easy to take, also in the package is a big amount of them, so it lasts quite long. No specific taste.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This brand is the best value for money for Lutein supplements. My dad's eyesight has deteriorated slightly over the years, and this seems to help maintain the level of vision he still has. The big guy's happy with the results and has continued to include this as part of his supplement regimen.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I have been taking lutein supplement for months already from another brand but when I saw this brand I knew I need to try it and I am not disappointed. My eyes feel less stressed and got less headache due to eye stress esp I am working using laptop and mobile phone everyday. Will keep using this.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

so we have Lutein and Zea so that's good cuz they seem to work better together and can combat free radicals more effectively when combined. Moreover they r the only dietary carotenoids that accumulate in the the macula region, which is located at the back of your eye. And cuz of that They have the ability to protect your eyes from harmful blue light, they reduce oxidative stress- markers that damage the eyes, reduces the inflammatory process, protects your skin. To see some effects U have to take a least 10-20mg a day for at least a month.Please don't take it w/ food containing lutein (like egg yolk cuz it already contains lutein). I'm trying constantly several brand for now and they seem to be all alright. So I guess just choose a brand U can rely on. Cheers

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Lutein is one of two major carotenoids found in the human eye (macula and retina). It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage. Foods rich in lutein include egg yolks, spinach, kale, corn, orange pepper, kiwi fruit, grapes, zucchini, and squash. You can get lutein from this supplement too!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

It seems important to help the eyes deal with the blue rays from computer and especially tablet use and Doctor's Best Lutein is a good quality easy to take soft gel with the daily recommended dose of 20 mg. I have used Lutein for many years and do notice some difference in my vision.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great quality supplement with good ingredients. I took this to improve eye and vision health along with some other carotenoids. I had multiple fat soluble vitamin deficiencies due to a bad gallbladder so needed to raise these levels with supplements. Only downside is the supplement can be costly, but I think it was well worth it!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This brand will usually offer wonderful results and improvements. I believe this is required to take a few months in order to see the results. So far, I feel great and okay to take it once in a while whereas my parents will take more regularly. Lutein is helpful with eyes and also keep the dry eyes condition better. I am not so sure it helps with computer work as my work involves with computer all the time. The vision is a little bit improved, but I do not think this will really make any differences but I feel like I forgot to add artificial eyes liquid sometimes lately, so that means, I am not feeling bad about dry eyes and forgot to notice. This one has 20mg, so it actually is a great content on the side, so hopefully, I will feel much better as time goes. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I take it for more than 3 bottles. The ingredient is natural. it makes you eye less dry and less tired . But be careful that the gel capsule will become soft so better to keep it in fridge.