Page 1 - Reviews - Garnier, Green Labs, Smoothing Milky Wash, Hyalu-Melon, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml) - iHerb
KH
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It has salicylic acid which is important for me but it doesn’t dry my skin out because of all the moisturizing ingredients and that’s rare

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Not sure why its' called "milky", texture is slippery gel, not very pleasant, and it feels like it doesn't do it's job properly on face... Smell is not offensive, artificial.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn't really like the product, most of all because of the terrible perfume, it is very cheap, chemical, like some kind of gum. Cleans gently, used mainly in the morning, will not remove heavy dirt and make-up.