Page 1 - Reviews - Herb Pharm, Heart Health, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
KH

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

As someone who has been diagnosed with severe ADHD and the common drugs do not help me, this wonderful and natural choice has changed my life. Energy, focus and motivation.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Ich vertraue immer HerbPharm Tinkturen. This tincture is a excellent mixture for heart issues and the Herzgespann ("Motherwort") makes it very relaxing. Heart health and anti-anxiety simultanously!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is my life saver for when I need a boost. I am so glad I found this tincture because I don't always want to take capsules.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

HELPS WITH MY PALPITATIONS AND BLOOD PRESSURE. I'VE BEEN SUPPLEMENTING THIS WITH MY BP MEDS.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take this daily. Doesn't taste great, but it works.it seems to help me with my cholesterol in my high blood pressure

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Awesome product. Easy to take. Just add into your water or juice daily and reap the benefits! Easy as.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Great oil supplement. very natural ingredients, and I found it good for the whole family., highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Surprised at how much better I feel after taking this a little while.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

I will always make sure this tincture is available at my home as this has always helped me whenever I have arrhythmia. My husband uses this too and it works for him as well.

Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I originally purchased this b/c I have been reading about the benefits of Hawthorn Berry and Motherwort for mild heart issues. Heart problems run in my family, and although I am a very healthy 62 y/o, I do have occasional racing heart and "flutters". I also have some anxiety which carry over into some broken sleep nights, so thought this may help all those issues. I have taken it several times now and noticed no significant positive changes. I know with herbs it can take time to build-up in your system, so will keep trying it to see what happens :)