Page 1 - Reviews - Imperial Elixir, Chinese Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, 10 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) Each - iHerb
KH

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

The quality, composition and ingredients are excellent but so is the overall taste and flavor. It is less bitter than other comparable items of other brands, although slightly pricey. It does provide a small boost. The ten pack is ideal for a 10-day run as there is greater benefit of using ginseng over an extended period. Ginseng is an *adaoptogen* which means that it can be beneficial for many different health conditions but by the same token each person's reaction and tolerance is different. If you are new to Ginsenf, start with you can use one bottle per day but split the dose between morning and afternoon or evening

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I order this product for my 80 years old dad and he loves it! He feels less tired and more energetic. I put them in the fridge as their more nice to drink when they're fresh. He told me also that he can concentrate more easily since he started!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

With another brand of a similar product being out of stock I thought I'd try this. It gives a nice energy boost. The taste is not bad - tastes a little like wine. Oddly, the first box didn't include the little straws to punch a hole in the top of the vial and drink, which was a little inconvenient, but I've just started the second box and it does have the straws.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like these ginseng supplements, they do not have a bad taste and they do the job. They give me energy and they are very easy to take.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great if you need to carry one or several doses of ginseng , the taste is very good and quality of this product is awesome. Congratulations to the Chinese people who prepare that kind of ginseng thank you iHerb !!!

Posted on May 7, 2022

I can feel that this Chinese Red Ginseng can boost my energy and circulation very well. I keep having it to keep my vivid energy as well as the brightness of my skin. It's very easy to carry and easy to drink. I like the bottle idea.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is different from the other capsules from this same brand in that they r not honey based so not as sweet, this is more concentrated and definitely helped me get through long days with my kids!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Tastes great. Bottle is a little tricky to open. I left the box with my parents so maybe there's a straw in there that I was supposed to use?

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

The effect of this product you can feel after 3 days as it seems that it builds the threshold of the activity. It improves mental focus and stamina.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

comes with straws that you puncture thru top and can sip on. really cute product design. i really like the taste too! I was surprised by this.