Page 1 - Reviews - Mill Creek Botanicals, Jojoba Conditioner, Balancing Formula, 14 fl oz (414 ml) - iHerb
KH

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I ordered a conditioner along with shampoo, because I love the kits, again I shoot the star because of the pungent smell, for me it is too heavy, so far after washing my head I do not feel it strongly, but maybe this is just for me, the consistency is not viscous, very it is convenient to apply to the hair, not much enough for one time, quite economical, it is very convenient to distribute through the hair, it is washed off easily, so far I was satisfied, I can recommend it.

ec13957d-a20a-448a-8e3f-4194a30e39f5
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I found my hair lovely moisturised & mildly scented. Lovely emerald packaging & lovely proportion to its price. Ingredients are of ethereal quality. 💚Grateful to you, iHerb💚

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like this company im always take from them shampoo and conditioner,, conditioner make my hair smooth .. , the scent its very nice and fresh I like big size “ 414 “ ml to stay with my My hair is get healthier with this products

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using this product for years and it works with my hair well. The scent has a natural smell to it and it not mix with any chemicals wihich is a plus!

Posted on May 30, 2021

I like this conditioner because it is has EXCELLENT slip for curly hair. It also has minimal chemicals, and that is extremely important for me. And you can’t beat this price for a good conditioner. By the way, I really love it for use with a wet set on magnetic rollers - it gives my curls stretch, and it loosens them nicely. Setting hair on rollers and sitting under the dryer requires a bit more work, but the results, especially with this conditioner, are really AWESOME!!!

664ecbcc-826e-4057-8d51-1ecd2bdccbad
7b7eee28-a23a-4e68-939a-98d9d0e331f8
Posted on May 8, 2022

Been using for years leaves hair so much fuller than others!!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is a nice thick conditioner that really benefits my long hair. The scent is very pleasing as well. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

For the price the quality is really great. Good value for money

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I have been using it for a while, i like it

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

It’s smell’s like candy and give the hair nice shine