Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 200 mg, 120 Capsules - iHerb
KH

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as ALA, is a versatile water and fat soluble metabolic antioxidant. It is a potent free radical scavenger and supports the body throughout its natural detoxification processes. It helps to detoxify the liver, assist other antioxidants during detoxification, and slow the aging process. ALA is different from vitamins and minerals because our bodies manufacture it throughout our lives. As children, our liver and every one of our cells produce large quantities of ALA. As we grow older, our bodies must maintain a high ALA level to stay healthy, however as we age, we manufacture less and less of it. Ingredient: Alpha-Lipoic Acid.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Natural factors has many great products at an affordable price, and this is one of them. I'm taking alpha lipoic acid for my insulin resistance, because alpha-lipoic acid is used in the body to break down carbohydrates and to make energy for the other organs in the body.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

ALA is on my daily supplements list for years. It is a versatile super antioxidant, recycles vitamins C and E, supports healthy glucose metabolism and glutathione production. I always take it together with CoQ10 and Carnitine for antiaging support. The price for 200mg ALA per capsule is very good.

f4c0ebd4-2e2e-40c1-b888-fdb2e29f6afc
Posted on May 31, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin on a daily basis and it's been great. It's a supplement I really needed to improve my immunity, as it's been struggling a lot lately. I noticed an improvement in my health within the first few days of taking this supplement, and there has not been any noticeable side-effects.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

You need alpha-lipoic acid’s antioxidant power. Because it regenerates other antioxidants that were depleted by the ongoing fight with free radicals in your cells. It allows you to use the antioxidants Vitamin C & E, glutathione and CoQ10 already in your body over and over again. In fact, alpha-lipoic acid is so efficient at what it does, it boosts the energy in your cells while reducing inflammation, and getting rid of heavy metals. Taking Alpha-Lipoic Acid with a meal decreases it bioavailability. So take ALA on an empty stomach (1 hour before eating).

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

First time to purchased this brand and i could say that its good and does it job. Good supplement for my body and health being

1427d3fd-471c-4660-8003-78c9d8ad9c22
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

fat burner , Mercury detox , more energy, first time user, not sure with my ulcers, 600 mg is my daily intake , i find it best to take it on an empty stomach .

9ca0e8fd-92e3-478f-8e23-a54cc3595cf7
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Sometimes when I’m under stress and dont sleep well, there will be a few pimples on the forehead. Whenever that happen, I’ll take a capsule for 3 times a day and it seems to reduce the inflammation and make the red spots go away quicker.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great product that has made a difference to my overall health especially after having a kidney transplant and a surgery from my broken knee cap. It has accelerated the healing process from my surgeries, I have noticed a daily improvement in my nerve pain. Couldn't upload the image !!??

Posted on May 21, 2022

These are good and are recommended by the best doctors in USA like Perricone. Take 1 a day for weigh loss and reducing inflammation and keeping vitamin E to absorb better. Fights with free radicals too.