Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Oregano Oil, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
KH

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Love this brand, very high quality and a great addition to my diet and anti fungal supplement routine. It is quite potent in terms of benefit and the improvements are rapid. Thankfully there is no after taste and the only ingredient is oregano oil so its composition is very reliable. Fungal issues are no longer a concern and will only improve with age

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have used oil of oregano for years, at the first sign of coming down with something I take a couple of capsules and within no time it’s gone, I always ensure I have a good supply in my cupboard as it is beneficial for so many things, great for cold sores, sore throat, sniffles, the secret is take it as soon as you feel something coming on, even if your not sure take it, I ate some sushi one day and felt sick straight after eating took 2 capsules and within 10 minutes the sick feeling went away. I have purchased other brands that worked well but I find this brand actually has a much higher dose of carvacrol in each serving size, so alway ensure you check the amount of the active ingredient per dose not just how much oregano is in it. I don’t take this all the time just when needed, I take 2 tablets at first sign of being sick and will up that to 2 tablets 3 x daily over a few days, my daughter has had this supplement since she could swallow tablets at about 9 years old, (prior to swallowing tablets I would rub the oil in the arch of her feet) she has had no ill effects from it and at the height of her being sick I have given her 1 tablets 3x a day for up to 3-4 days

1b7d6382-c2ec-4637-b470-42764891e2f7
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I think that this is decent product - with a high proportion of carvacrol and oregano oil per serving. It comes in transparent capsules, which I would prefer to be soft gels, but at this price one can't complain. I suggest this product as a part of maintenance of healthy urinary tract.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Was taking this oil as a preventative measure for the past lamblia story I had when I was a teenager. Now struggling with eczema on my hands caused by being toxic ages during my treatments. There were some reviews recommending take by two pills, I tried and for my pancreas it was too much. So continued to take by one and felt good. It also helped me with digestion as soon as it’s an oil. Happy with my experience. Take care!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have purchased this supplement of oregano oil to have on hand primarily for colds and flu . I have also used oregano oil for improvement of chronic candida symptoms by taking for two weeks at a time , then changing to another supplement and then adding the oregano back again later. I have found it best to take this with food as the taste is "spicy" and can be irritating to the stomach.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I've used this product for a while as an addition to my immunity-boosting formula of supplements. Along with a good diet, this has kept me healthy & cold/flu-free!

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I love this oregano oil capsule! It really helps verses taking the oil in its liquid form. Easy to take and easier on the stomach for me than straight oil.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Bought these for winter months to keep our immune up. The price is quite affordable,love nature way brand.

bdf812af-8ecf-4997-a1f5-afcec4bac6b9
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

if taken on period days it reduces period days greatly, recommend this. take it on period days after food

4aac126d-76fd-4bde-ae56-070822a05a56
Posted on Mar 7, 2021

we take oregano oil for any sign of a cold, it has helped with us so we dont get as sick as we would of with out taking oregano oil. i am asthmatic and i end up with chest infections. i find that taking oregano oil stops me from getting chest infections i aslo take it with 1000mg of vitamin c. please click like