Page 1 - Reviews - North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, .45 fl oz (13.5 ml) - iHerb
KH

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i ve loved oil of oregano for a long time since I used it first time, 18 years ago. For me, it is like a remedy for all disease. it sounds odd, but for me it is. i applied it on piles. It was so painful for a minute but it worked after 3 days application. And when I have symptoms of a cold and flu, I put 2 drops under my tongue before my sleep or empty stomach until I feel ok. i try to avoid to go to see a doctor unstead I find an alternatives for my sickness. One of my favorites is oil of oregano. This product is extremely good quality. Wild and non gmo. The price seems costly but for me, it is reasonable as K cant find this kine of beauty with this price. It becomes a must during Covid-19. Thanks North American Herb & Spice.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

This is a go-to product for our family if we aren't feeling 100%. It has been in our "health toolbox" for years, and especially now we find it a great reassurance to have handy if a family member gets sick. It's very potent - only need a small amount to help.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

This is the best oil I have ever tried. I regularly buy it every month as we use it daily. Just one big squirt down your throat with a couple under your tongue. It works very effective with warts as a topical solution. Just dab some everyday onto the wart and it will go away in a week. For sore throats, this thing is the best. As soon as you feel a tingle in your throat, a couple of squirts down the hatch but make sure it hits the back of your throat to be really effective. Leave it for a few seconds then wash it down with some water. You will feel the sting as it has a very high spicy taste to it. The improvement is outstanding in only a couple of days. The quality is outstanding as this is the only brand I have tried and it really works !!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This is genuinely the best fix just for aggravation. I had an insane toothache and I put a few drops on it 3 x daily and it was gone in 2 days... I likewise use it on my toothbrush and it keeps my breath smelling and feeling new. Put several drops with water to avert a cold or illness.... be careful it consumes, however to me feels so great, similar to it's truly working :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is a medicine cabinet essential and has so many uses! I have used it orally to help with cold/flu and when struggling with candida imbalance. I’ve also used it on a plantar wart which seemed to help. It is very strong tasting and a little bit goes a long way. I drop it into water and drink it that way rather than putting directly on my tongue.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality supplement and I liked that it has clean ingredients and is usda organic. I got the larger bottle so that the price was more reasonable for the quantity. The taste is quite strong but a few drops mixed in juice is tolerable. This is really potent and needs to be worked up slowly but is very effective.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I keep this in stock year round. Whether I use it for nasal wash-don't use too much it burns- or under the tongue for general purpose after brushing it is a fabulous product. Just look up some of the benefits and this is the only company I buy this from. I herb has good sales sometimes and I pick it up extra.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is a trusted company with high quality product. I keep this oil in my cupboard as a first aid in case I ever feel the flu coming. It’s much better than relying on over the counter medicine because it’s safe. The ingredients are organic and well-sourced. I consume it by diluting in a tiny amount of water because otherwise it’s too strong for me. Overall im happy with the packaging of this product and the benefits that it provides even the the price is high.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I would put a few drops in my mouth and hold it there for a minute after I brushed my teeth. I also was taking women’s probiotics at that time, and noticed a big difference! I also tried to eat right while taking the supplements: no sweet and sour foods, more garlic and cumin, more water.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I like this oil, I think it’s better than drinking oregano as tea (water) I drink this almost every day, and for almost a month of using it definitely helped with some issues I have, my sleep became better and I have energy all day, I drink it with orange juice, didn’t tried it with water