Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Super Antioxidants, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
KH

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Don't have any side effect like those 1 star rating mentioned.. I am using this to replace my supplement at Nuskin.. In fact, the Nutritional values in this supplement are quite high with scientific articles that it will be beneficial for our body. Highly recommended if you want to buy this type of supplement. From A genuine customer, :D 40y.o. Asian male Staying in Singapore

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I got this product for my brother who has an autoimmune condition. The benefit for this products against free radicals is great! I love the composition and mix of antioxidants that it offers. Has great quality, clean ingredients and you don't need to take tons of pills to get to the recommended serving size to get the benefits

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

to cut cost, I will take this in place for gluthatione as glutathione is more costly.this helps me to be energised for the whole day without feeling tired will repeat order once finished. the ingredients used are very beneficial to maintain immune system. the size of capsule is averagely comfortable to swallow.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I like this product. My skin looks lighter, and I am more energetic.my morning has become more active. I am taking it with turmeric tablet and inositol and cinnamon tablet . Because my CRP test results was high , I will update my review when i finish the bottle.However I will buy it again

Posted on May 11, 2022

It was recommended by my colleague. Suitable for vegan and contains a lots of nutritions that help to stay healthy and not get tired easily. Highly recommended for busy working adults. It became my regular supplement now.

0290a60e-a85a-4840-9d8e-26883cb41cf9
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

including green tea extract, milk thistle extract, turmeric, quercertin, grape seed extract... this product helps to maintain optimal health. Truly could not tell a difference after taking a bottle.

055781cb-3148-40e2-89d5-881db9d04970
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great Product, performs as indicated. Fast delivery. Great for detoxing. Would buy again. The quality is good. Natural ingredient. Capsule size is just right. The taste is not bad. Very beneficial and is a great benefit to your health. Dosage is reasonable.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Ingredients seem pure, you can see and taste the turmeric in the capsules. Comes with a blend of potent natural antioxidants, good for general health and immune system.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Noticing I have more energy and can think a little more clearly. Great for anyone with an eating disorder. We do not get enough of the right things in our bodies, and use more of some things than others.