Page 1 - Reviews - Solgar, Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus, 60 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
KH

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I hav been using this since past 6 years or so. Since i started using this, i havent had throat infection anymore which i had maybe at least 2 times every year prior to using this. Also i almost never get sick anymore. My belly is also more stable. Great stuff. But i have to say since they changed the packaging from glass to plastic every pill i swallow has a burned plastic taste. Not happy about that! We will see if it was a batch only. Hope so.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My age is 46 years. I received the package on time as informed. Solgar is known for its quality and best ingredients. Advanced Multi-Billion Dophilus is supposed to benefit digestion and boost gut microbiome as shared on the bottle. There is no taste nor smell per se as it in the form of a capsule.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The only brand that offers paracasei 431 on iHerb. It also comes with other strains that are relatively well-researched and documented. It comes with a pink tint (which I am not sure why) - but Solgar is a solid brand and so far I have been giving it to my 3-yo kid one per day. No adverse effect.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I like this drug, there is a really good dosage of probiotic and 60 tablets are enough for several courses or for the whole family. Tablets are convenient to take and only once a day.

511b4b3e-9d8d-40c3-9110-d624b56faf37
Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I use these daily with my food, but I also use the capsules to supplement my vegetable ferments like sauerkraut and Kimchi. Excellent quality, good live probiotic performance.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is very good. There are lots of products with different bacterias and it is hard to chose. I can say this one has done a tremendous change with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

It doesn’t have weird smell like other brand capsules. It seems my eczema situation is under control. I am not sure if it is because of this product. I will try it for a longer time and comment again

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

i buy it for my son, who uses it whenever he has a bad stomach. it helps very quickly. i buy it on a regular basis. it has been the best one he has tried

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

After researching on the web, I bought this probiotic for my sister after recovering from covid-19 in the hope of helping her better improve her digestive function. Sample packaging that is beautiful, sure.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

great quality! Excellent price and easy to swallow! It contains the best Probiotic ingredients! There are so many tablets and the price point is great! The size of the jar is big and it's plastic which I prefer.