Page 1 - Reviews - Source Naturals, Perilla Oil, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels - iHerb
KH

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It actually works and is good for your health and immune system especially this Covid around. Best decision ever! Will be ordering all the time.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I take these for my allergies (esp my runny nose). I take one in the morning before breakfast and another one before bed. The effectiveness seem subtle, but I do feel a lot better than the previous seasons! I like that it’s made from natural ingredients!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

No unpleasant taste as described. I didn’t take 3 capsules each time , but 1 capsule, twice a day. My breast size increases a bit after taking this for half month and doing workout daily. I believe it can really help me a get a better body shape

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Lifesaver yes great for my mould allergy and maybe candida just about to order more my body loves this really makes a difference

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I re-order this a few times already and this is good and i will surely buy again .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Perilla oil is great omega 3 and 6 for plant base diet.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Early days yet but is doing well. Iam please with product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Prompt delivery, exact product, no damages. I was happy when I receive my order so earlier than I expected

Posted on Jan 30, 2020

I have some sensitivity to the fish, so I can't take fishy Omega-3. I'm so glad that I found Perilla Oil and I has nothing to worry about. The product listed below doesn't have any unpleasant taste or smell, no burps. The recommended dosage on the label is 3 softgels twice daily, but I don't think it's necessary to take so much. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine reported the recommended dietary allowance (RDA) for alpha-linolenic acid is 1.6 grams per day for men and 1.1 grams per day for women. There are 1.32 g of ALA in 3 softgels, so I assume it will be beneficial to take 4 softgels daily for men and 3 - for women. The product has old supplement facts information on Iherb, I already informed them about it and I hope they will change it soon. I attached pictures below.

e6475aff-2860-4f53-baa7-c544e0cd6ea5
93269ef7-46d0-4c39-9348-d6ea3879fa7d
Posted on Dec 11, 2020

The perilla flower is from Japan, it has great natural accruing omega three oils. The oil is easy on the stomach and great for the body...