Page 1 - Reviews - Trace Minerals ®, Electrolyte Stamina PowerPak, Orange Blast, 30 Packets, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) Each - iHerb
KH

Posted on May 29, 2022

Tastes like Tang! but WAY better for you! this is a great company with lots of great products! these packets are great for everyday use and on the go or travel! Very refreshing!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great taste with 1200 mg vitamin c in a small package that can go with you anywhere. At least it's not fake sugar! What else is there to say.! Comes in so many flavors so not hard to find something you will enjoy.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love the product. Nice and easy to use.But for some reason I got a headache next day for several times,I had to stop using it, but some friends saying that they have no side effects.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I like the trace minerals electrolyte power pack. Better than any other packets. They have minimal sugar, taste good and contain more vitamin C than the others. More bang for your buck!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

I bought this for my parents especially for my dad as he walks to his work and feels like his energy is drained this products helps him feeling energised

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is a good tasting mineral addition to water if you are exercising or intermittent fasting. I would have given it 5 stars but I didn't notice that it contains sugar.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have been taking these for almost 4 months, very helpful for those hot days or when you are feeling a bit tired.

Posted on May 2, 2022

great !!! transparent label warranty on: quality purity It is made

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The taste is delicious, but it's a little hard to melt.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

I play tennis in the summer in HOT Mesa, AZ. The PowerPak helps me to maintain my game in the heat.